- Ultra-compact terminal size (65x45x21mm).
- Application of a unique circuit solution.
- High rates of autonomy of the device - the terminal works for at least a year from one recharge of the battery.
- The light sensor based on the photocell does not consume energy.
- Use of advanced radio transmission technology in the networks of the new generation IoTLoRa WAN.
- ASC I-MARKER is the first Russian monitoring terminal for moving objects, operating in the LoRa-WAN standard.
- Built-in temperature sensor, calibrated with an accuracy of one tenth of a degree Celsius.
Completion of the terminal:
Basic equipment of the terminal:
- GLONASS / GPS receiver module.
- Radio transmitter with built-in active antennas.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- Temperature sensor - allows you to monitor the temperature in the cargo hold, when transporting perishable food, medicinal, perfume products, as well as biological material.
- Impact sensor with sensitivity adjustment function (digital accelerometer).
- Built-in memory.
- Humidity sensor with sensitivity adjustment function - allows you to determine the strength of the humidity level in the cargo hold and the container with the load.
- Tamper sensor - serves to detect the fact of unauthorized opening of the cargo hold or container with a load.